Location: Irvine – CA
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a competitive & self-driven individual who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. You will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals in the area.
The goal is to offer information and marketing materials about the supplements of our company provides and also to increase awareness about each products.
– FDA approved / GMP certify facility of production
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors, pharmacy to recommend our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Proven pharmaceutical or supplements marketing and sales experience
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time / part time
Experience: Supplements or Pharmaceutical Sales: 3 years
Education: High school or equivalent
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity with the company. If you would like to work for one of the Pacific Vital Inc group, please send your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org then we will be keep in touch with you. Please Visit our website to take a step toward an exciting career.