Location: Irvine – CA
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a professional sales individual / business development with a strong work ethic to join our leadership team based out of the USA market. We have been in business for over 5 years and continue to grow throughout the country.
This position reports to the National Account Manager with the main objective to establish and promote goodwill with our existing customers and identify and grow business opportunities and sales within their assigned territory. The right candidate will possess calm professionalism, poise and an outgoing personality, as they won’t have to rely on hard selling gimmicks or fast words to sell our services; our reputation and record of providing outstanding customer service speaks for itself. They must be forward thinking and have the ability to learn the all the technical nuances of our business and then present to prospective clients with confidence that only comes from being a subject matter expert. They must also actively listen to our customers in order to flawlessly execute the transition to ACM services.
Develop and implement sales leads, prospecting in assigned territory.
- Sales and Business development.
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue goals.
- Manage Special Events which may include working some weekends.
- Build and maintain customer relationships by assisting clients in developing and implementing business growth plans.
- Closing and growing sales through professional communication with existing and potential customers via cold calling.
- Managing and interpreting customer accounts by communicating with customers to understand anticipate and meet their needs. Providing solutions to customer problems
- Expanding market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services
- Liaising between customers and internal department for up-to-date status of service.
- Assist customers with product availability, new product launches, pricing (within established guidelines) and delivery schedules
- Preparing responses to RFP (request for proposal) and RFI (request for information)
- Manage and awareness of pertinent customer information, future plans or projects to effectively and proactively service customer needs
- Prepare reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense accounts within company guidelines
- Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and department meetings
- Oversee the transition of contract start-ups to include payroll, hiring, onboarding, scheduling and on-site troubleshooting.
- Ensure that all new contract detail is transferred over to the operations team.
- Provide operational oversight to accounts within your territory when needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science (Biology or Chemistry preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of outside sales industry-related experience, which includes manufacturing, medical device, supplements, pharmaceuticals, biologics as well as a demonstrated ability to increase revenue base.
- Minimum 2 years in Cleaning sales
- Must have a proven track record and experience closing deals.
- Experience in service-based sales and medium-long cycle sales.
- Experience with contract management, hiring, cross functional services, or national account selling preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Outlook and Excell – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid driver’s license with a clean and satisfactory driving record
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Neat and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying.
- Primary language used to perform this job is English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel overnight 2-3 days each month to locations within the assigned region or other regions as assigned.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Generous commissions and residuals with no cap.
- Semi-Annual/Annual quota related bonuses
- The option for 401k and other benefits.
- A company credit card will be provided for all hotel, flights and meals while on company business.
- Monthly travel allowance
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity with the company. If you would like to work for one of the Pacific Vital Inc group, please send your resume with contact information to email@example.com then we will be keep in touch with you. Please Visit our website to take a step toward an exciting career.